Original topic:

Fit2 rash

(Topic created: 02-02-2021 07:59 PM)
toscamoo
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I just got the Fit2 last week and within a day or two developed a rash from the band. I even tried switching wrists and got a rash on the other wrist as well. I tried ordering a replacement band with the same problem. I have been wearing a fitbit for years and don't have this problem with it. I have many Samsung products so wanted to try their watch but if I can't even wear it what is the point? I take it off when I shower and haven't changed soaps or shampoos to cause a sudden rash. I also noticed when I had it off and it was just sitting on my clothes, the screen was saying that it was measuring a high heart rate.... I wasn't even wearing it and the sensor was not touching anything... what was it measuring? I might just go back to wearing my fitbit even though I have to recharge it far more frequently. 
6 Replies
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. I can understand doing so experiencing this symptom. I would be happy to look into this further for you, could you please provide me with the model and serial in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
toscamoo
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I sent a message
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you. I will follow up with you there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
GZ2fold
Nebula
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
You can develop an allergy to things that never bothered you before. Did you read the other comments of people getting burnt from certain watches? There is a skin calming lotion by Eucerin that people on Dr Ozz have been saying is helpful and I tried it and don't have an itchy feeling anymore.
0 Likes
toscamoo
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Eucerin is the only lotion I ever use and it didn't help any with the rash. The fitbit band is also silicon and I don't have problems with it. I am using it more to track my horrible sleeping patterns rather than any exercise so it isn't related to any excessive sweat.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@toscamoo Good morning! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes