Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VESL15
Asteroid

Free galaxy buds pre order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I am just wondering will i get the galaxy buds with the s10 at the same time or will i get them seperate like i first get the phone then later get the buds.

thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Free galaxy buds pre order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @VESL15 

Depends on when and who you ordered it from. If you ordered it directly from Samsung then I believe it should come with the phone. If you pre-ordered through your carrier or a third party you will get them after the phone as you need to redeem the Galaxy buds after your device is delivered and upload proof of purchase through the Samsung website or the shop Samsung app. Currently the Galaxy earbuds are all sold out so if you pre-order you will get a $130 e certificate in lieu of the buds. The e certificate will be emailed to you 15 days after your delivery. 

29 REPLIES 29
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @VESL15 

Depends on when and who you ordered it from. If you ordered it directly from Samsung then I believe it should come with the phone. If you pre-ordered through your carrier or a third party you will get them after the phone as you need to redeem the Galaxy buds after your device is delivered and upload proof of purchase through the Samsung website or the shop Samsung app. Currently the Galaxy earbuds are all sold out so if you pre-order you will get a $130 e certificate in lieu of the buds. The e certificate will be emailed to you 15 days after your delivery. 

VESL15
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i got it directly form samsung so i should get it with the phone and not the code right? just making sure we're all on the same page.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Correct

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does it say anything about it in your orders? Mine says to expect them mid April but no redemption is needed as I ordered from Samsung.com. I've seen other people saying their said delivered with the phone. You should see it in your orders on Samsung.com

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
VESL15
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just checked and it does say with the phone.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very nice. Let us know how you like them. Everyone seems to rave about them, I hope I get to at least try them once before my wife grabs them, hehe. 

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
user9Jiq7ShiUO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whetehr it is delivered with the phone or later depends on when you ordered it. Only people who preordered on the first or second day of preorders will get it with the phone. 

useroSVoNfkLWv
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got my s10 Plus from Fedex yesterday no Buds, no voucher either.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my S10+ yesterday and the Galaxy Buds were included.