Original topic:

GPS does not work while cycling

(Topic created: 06-27-2021 01:01 PM)
userIsRNKTBnvJ
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have tried to solve this problem several times, but always i have the same result. When i go cycling with my galaxy fit 2, i would like to see the way i did, but samsung health only shows the start and the finis point, it shows you a type of triangle of your way. As a example, i went in a way that i know it is nearly 40 km, and the app shows me "good job, 2 hours of cycling" but only 600 metres. It looks like the app forgets to record while you are exercising, and then "wakes up" when you are going to finish. I heave tried to start the train in many ways: from the mobile app, from the fit 2... I do not know how to fix this

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes