JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-04-2019 01:50 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Xavier_A
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

0 Likes
TherealSD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
The left side Samsung Galaxy earbud has no sound coming out of  it when im on the phone or while listening to music but when you press the button to locate your ear buds you can hear the sound coming from it perfectly fine...  any ideas ? 
0 Likes
SanityMad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I also have no sound left ear Samsung bud. purcased in July, all was OK for a month. not sure if it charges. I'm going to check this possibilty of finding location sound. I've had Tmobel tell me to contact Samsung directly. Don't care much for their customer care, I would if they had any.
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Have you checked the Wearables app to see if there is an update for your buds?

Have you been able to reset your buds through the Wearables app? You can do so by going to the Wearables app>About Buds>Reset Buds. 

I would also recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

0 Likes
userCB9DJaRKyA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Never had an issue with them until the latest Samsung system update on 11/20/20. Now the right earbud is barely audable at the highest volume while left earbud is normal. Both are super clean, never had any water damage.

Nothing helps not resetting, re-pairing, pairing to other devices. the left bud is just very quiet since the update and maybe its something that can be patched in future update.

0 Likes
cinttig
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

After Update on 12/1/2020, right Bud issue. Sound is faint. I have tried everything suggested. No luck. Yes luck! Becasue, without a detailed case with a solution from SAMSUNG, it is pure luck if we manage to fix the problem using this feed.

0 Likes
userPtdOfnYiEE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just an FYI, none of these solutions worked for me either. It was an issue with it being dirty though. You can pop the silver grate off of the buds with a small gauge needle. Inside of the silver grate there is this black protective film thats probably used for water proofing. I just completely removed that from both buds. Not only did the right ear bud get fixed it also made them louder then they did when I first got them. 10000% would do again. You can look on youtube for a video guide on how to do it.

TERRIBLE PRODUCT DESIGN SAMSUNG...

0 Likes
usergI9KsollfT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Could anyone help me with the next step in figuring out this issue in the right earbud? It worked perfectly fine a couple of days ago and now there is virtually no sound coming out of it. I have tried all the "resets" and setting preferences but nothing has seemed to fix my issue. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

If you have tried these steps with no success, new buds would be recommended. We can look into an exchange for you, please send a private message here with the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging case: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxWDH9oN8GB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This happened to me 4 months ago and had to have my buds replaced. Now it has happened again with the new model sent to me and I'm getting a 3rd pair. My question is: after my 1-year warranty is up and this happens again (as it seems Samsung has come up with no solution to this issue) will Samsung still provide me with another pair of earbuds?

Signed,

Another Loyal and angry Consumer.

0 Likes