JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 10-17-2019 06:28 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userUQEcZGbizK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same problem but on my right ear bud. i cant hear anything but it still responds to the touch pls help 

0 Likes
userTaJLdl2S0y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The samething is happening  To me but it started only 3 days after I got them! Please help me.

0 Likes
userq7f4HtaNMl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've got exactly the same thing, issue is I bought my buds second hand in summer last year so the warranty has ran out. 

0 Likes
userES2Tpz4iWn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got the same problem but, with the right earbud. It shows battery level, responds with touch on my s9 plus, but it doesnt emmit any noise. And I really like them and trying to find solutions for it.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userES2Tpz4iWn Thank you for touching base. I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user7OW2Uf30Zo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem but with my right ear piece, just took it out of the case today and it wont play sound but does respond to toutch? It was fine yesterday... could I get any help Samsung? Thanks. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userjhCGIIw8cs and @user7OW2Uf30Zo Please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have the same problem but with the right ear bud, music balance out of wack and useless at the gym.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes
userJbttPoModD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also have problems in galaxy buds, when I speak the listener doesn't hear clear voice but when they speak I hear very clear

0 Likes