cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXojpb8FJye
Constellation

Galaxy Bud issue - Left bud plays no sound, but responds to touch?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my Galaxy Buds for 7 days and on the 6th day, the left ear just stop playing sound. I have seen youtube videos mentioning to clean out the ear part, but I have had it for 6 days and that can not be the problem. Plus I do not want to take it apart in case that removes the warranty?

The right bud works fine, no issues. I do not know if it is an update issue, or a speaker issue in the left bud itself. I know the left bud is connected, because the touch works, plus it is read at 100% battery power on the app. 

I have tried the 7 sec reset, I have tried completely removing the bluetooth connection and re-adding, I have tried restarting my phone after disconnecting the buds and then re-connecting, I have tried turning on dual audio.

When I use find my airbuds only the right bud beeps, the left does not. 

It seems like there is some sort of sound issue, more so than a connection issue in my opinion, but I am no expert, please help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Bud issue - Left bud plays no sound, but responds to touch?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3DhFtgUqAE  A replacement of the buds will be needed. Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds? http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
user3DhFtgUqAE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have the similar issue and the worst part is I used Galaxy buds no more than 1 day. I have tried the 7 sec reset, unpair bluetooth, restarting phone etc. Is there any solution to this issue? It's really annoying since I'm a heavy Samsung user, it's really disappointed . Please help. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3DhFtgUqAE  A replacement of the buds will be needed. Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds? http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

View solution in original post

usera8gCPnzgm2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

im having the same issue. i got the buds free with the s10 left ear stopped playing sound after a week. what do i do?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usera8gCPnzgm2 Please send a private message with your full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

userAgXLPMXt5j
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same problem with my buds, I haven't had them for a full week and the left earbud plays no sound but responds to touch. Seems like this is a pretty common problem.

userUDuABT88cZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also got the buds free with my S10 and the right ear stopped playing sound, but responds to touch. The software's updated, tried a full reset and re-pair, etc. Nothing works. Is there a fix? Warrantable?

userDFPgk52iLH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have galaxy buds with only the right ear working correctly but the touch still works, I really enjoy using them but I have to use wired because of it

usernaFlgivY45
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have the same issue.  Was working one day the next the leftover is not working...or it's so low you cannot hear it.  You can pause and play from it.  That's all

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you check the volume level within the touch control menu?