cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yahya_Sami
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds 2019 Call Sound Quality Issue - Very Serious Matter

I have a serious issue here, I got a new pair of SAMSNG Galaxy Ear Buds 2019 like a week ago and everything works very well in exception for the quality of the calls sound sent from my side and received by the other end/s of the call.

Its a brand new set and it is being used for a less than three days now, it worked fine for the first two calls then people started complaining about being unable to hear a word of what I am saying and started asking me to change my location or do something about it, once I disconnect the Buds and use the phone the sound is back to normal and the issue is immediately gone. I tried unpairing and re-pairing my Buds, used them with my computer for Skype calls, tried them with other phones and the issue is still exactly the same, I believe its a harware related issue that is more likely with the microphones positioning or functionality.

I got these from a normal mobiles shop in Baghdad, Iraq where I live, and as we do not have official retailers here, and I do not really know if they will change these for me with new pair that works fine or not, and even if this happened, what is the guarantee that these will work normally, seeing all comments about this thread talking about the same issue, this is really frustrating, I guess SAMSUNG made a serious mistake here and these should be recalled from markets to be fixed in a way or another.

Yahya Sami
Freelance Civil/Structural Engineer
Projects Manager
Country Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Relief International Iraq
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds 2019 Call Sound Quality Issue - Very Serious Matter

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Yahya_Sami
Asteroid

okay, thank you for the information. but we do not have a community platform in Iraq and the seller have been giving false justifications along entire last week. with all do respect sir, but that does not really solve the problem.

Yahya Sami
Projects Manager
user0t3uoYnVHj
Constellation

Resetting network setting from your mobile phone can solve the issue. 

I had a same issue and i contacted Samsung and they asked me to do this. And it is working ok now. 

Yahya_Sami
Asteroid

Can you please tell me how to do that?

Yahya Sami
Projects Manager
LionOJudah73
Constellation

Restting Network Connections

1 - go into settings

2 - connections

3 - scroll down to more connection 

4 - scroll down to Reset Network and click this will give you a warning and accept and it will reset