cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PlazTM
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Inside pocket while walking outdoors. They'll cut in and out for split seconds, but it happens quite a bit. Annoying when I'm walking to classes. 

UNSC-ONI
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i got the update!!!!!!!!! got some buds about 1 week ago and it updated, but it still cuts in and out randomly!!! not cool for 125.00!!!

usergaOKdMeg2I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem!!! 

userFFVFqXIXyL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Having the same exact issue. Only outside but not just in pocket. If you hold the phone too low away from your head it also cuts out.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to double check, have you tried the troubleshooting in this thread as of yet?

Highlighted
userk04li0Lj7m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here

TarynClaire
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tested them again today after installing the latest S10+ software update this past week, and they seem to work now. I walked the same route as before with my phone in my pocket with no audio issues.

If anyone hasn't downloaded the latest S10+ update yet, try that. I also saw there is an update available for the buds too. 

@SteelTSSteel @SamsungRei @SamsungLarry @SamsungAdam 

View solution in original post

Shane__fusco
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am using an S9 plus (latest version) my audio still cuts out when I put my phone in my pocket. I have tried resetting the buds and updating them. They are at the latest version but their is still connection problems. 

nopen1278
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TarynClaire This solution did not work before but now they have definitly improved the bluetooth connection between the earbuds and the phone/software.  I just had an update last week to earbuds and phone(S10+) and then to the wearables app and this morning there was no cutout in the audio when I was outside walking a few miles.  Check to see that all your software is now on the latest updates and this issue hopefully will be solved.  It seems your solution may now be valid.  Let us know if the updates are working for you. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Please include your model code and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.