cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9eBH1NfvHX
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The connection is very choppy if I put my phone in my pants pocket and completely goes away if it is in my back pocket. Even my china-brand earbuds are better in connectivity.

My phone is the S10+ updated to the latest software, so are the galaxy buds. My other earbuds (China) don't have this problem at all.

I will try the solution of resetting my earbuds and check it out. This has fixed the issue somewhat, but its still very choppy. Not acceptable with the $249 (AUD) price tag.

SAMSUNG PLEASE FIX!!!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user9eBH1NfvHX
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Gio13 wrote:

I have the same problem. It has become a very annoying issue.😒

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Settings-Connections-Bluethooth-Select the settings option next to the "Galaxy Buds"- Select unpair and re-pair again. This should reset your Bluetooth settings.

I am still testing this solution. But so far it's working.

Thanks 

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very strange. I can leave my S10+ upstairs on a desk and wander around downstairs with no loss of connectivity with my Galaxy Buds. Same thing if the Buds are in the house and I am out in the yard, plays perfectly. 

user9eBH1NfvHX
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's so strange. How's your connection when you have your phone in your pocket and your walking around? This is where mine struggles the most.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9eBH1NfvHX wrote:

It's so strange. How's your connection when you have your phone in your pocket and your walking around? This is where mine struggles the most.

No problem with that at all. 

What are your pants made out of? 

user9eBH1NfvHX
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9eBH1NfvHX wrote:

It's so bad. It's makes no sense to me. Mine mostly struggle when I walking around. Although my range is quite poor also. I have to be in same room to use.

user81H1x9Qqvm
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with trying to go for a walk with them in my pocket and they never work. I think some Earbuds are just made at a different level of quality than others. I've reset and re-paired and updated a hundred times. Some of them are just made worse than others. I'm past the warranty now which is dissapointing. A lot of money wasted it seems. 

user9eBH1NfvHX
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9eBH1NfvHX wrote:

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Settings-Connections-Bluethooth-Select the settings option next to the "Galaxy Buds"- Select unpair and re-pair again. This should reset your Bluetooth settings.

I am still testing this solution. But so far it's working.

Thanks 

userYTDdboHUZL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The issue is not a range issue it happens when you put the phone in your pocket,I really thought I was crazy until Ive read all of these comments 

Samsung_FAYcEUm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At least you got your earbuds!!

user9eBH1NfvHX
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Trust me bud. My hype comeplety got sqaushed due to issues I am having. Honestly my cheap Chinese earphones work better in connectivity.