cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpXpeutP3mg
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

First strike , I bought these and didnt get offered a warrante from Amazon.... second strike my phone calls used to be terrible everyone used to tell me there hear a noise that's bothers them , that's stopped , now 3rd strike I CANT EVEN PUT MY.PHONE IN MY POCKET WITHOUT IT CUTTING OUT AUDIO ... IM SO SICK OF THESE HEADPHONES I WASTED 130 DOLLARS FOR THINKING IT WOULD BE GOOD ALL DAY MY.AUDIO JUST DISCONNECT AND I HAVE TO HOLD MY PHONE UP TO MY FACE TO TALK ON MY HEADPHONE I AM.NEVER EVER BUYING ANY GALAXY GEAR AGAIN AND I PRAY YA FIX THIS MESS FORREAL ....

2 REPLIES 2
userV9ZDFaHspC
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

I have had this issue for many weeks. I have tried all of the so-called "solutions" posed on this forum and none work. I have a Galaxy S10+ (Verizon) with all the latest available updates and my buds have all the latest updates. I have tried resetting bluetooth, unpair/re-pair, making sure music app is not sleeping, disabling the accidental touch feature, etc, etc. Nothing works completely. If I'm walking and it starts cutting out, I pull it out and turn bluetooth off/on, and it's fine for a few minutes, then starts cutting out again. If I simply hold the phone in my hand while walking, no problems. As soon as it goes back in my pocket, audio drops. I know it's not a distance problem as in the house I can listen from several rooms away, through walls. I can even listen with the phone in the house while I'm outside, but as soon as I put it in my pocket, the problems start again. So far I am not satisfied with these buds. I firmly believe this is a software problem, but Samsung seems to be either unwilling or unable to provide a solution. 

userW6IfcaWJxH
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds - Audio cuts out when phone is in pocket

Agree. They haven't responded to most of these threads and everyone is having the exact same issue. I'm returning my to Best buy tomorrow. It's a shame because they're my favorite headphones.