cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KingBlast
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds Connection Problem

So I just got my Galaxy Buds today that I got for free with the Galaxy s10 preorder promotion. I opened the Galaxy Wearable app and clicked the Galaxy Buds connection option. When it searched for the Galaxy Buds it came up as two different bluetooth connection options. I thought this was wierd so I clicked the top result and it only connected one of the earbuds. Everytime I tried to connect the other one it would always show only one earbud connected at a time and would never show both of them are connected together. I unpaired and tried pairing them multiple times and it was always two different bluetooth conenctions and not one. I looked up YouTube videos to see other people connect theirs and they all only had one bluetooth connection. After trying even more times and getting frustrated, I called Samsung Customer Support. In short, the person told me they were on different softwares and that I might have to send it in and get a new pair. I asked if there was any way I could fix it myself and they said probably not. There is no way to update the software because both must be connected and it shows only one is connected at a time. But I checked to see if both were on different softwares in the Galaxy Wearable app and it shows both are on the same software. Whenever I check in my bluetooth connections it shows both connected individually. If anyone has a solution to this very odd and strange problem I'd love to know as I do not want to send them back in.Screenshot_20190329-002431_Galaxy Buds.jpg

Screenshot_20190329-002506_Galaxy Buds.jpg

39 REPLIES 39
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Connection Problem

Hello, would you mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and serial number so I can look into this further for you?

userQacvXK9dlT
Constellation

@SamsungJace wrote:

Hello, would you mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and serial number so I can look into this further for you?

Hello Jace, I'm having the same issue. Is there a fix yet.

userPChSPFx8xo
Constellation

I have the same issue. I received my buds on April 4 and called on April 6 to report the problem. Yesterday I finally received an email from promotions support (I got the buds with the purchase of my s10+) and they told me to update the software. I cannot do that because I cannot connect both buds at the same time! I am very frustrated at this point. I have made several calls to support. I have even had a tech remote into my phone and they agreed that the update could not be done. Is there a fix for this yet? Who else can I contact about this? I am very disappointed in the level of customer service that I have received thus far. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there, we may need to look into an accessory exchange for you. Would you mind sending me a private message with the full model code and serial number from the back of the cradle?

userQu2ARvTKxQ
Constellation

Hello, I am also facing the same issue. Can anyone please tell me what must be done inorder to solve this problem? My left earbud is the one which is not connecting. Please help.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userQu2ARvTKxQ Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me a picture of the error message you are receiving in private message? Also, can I please have your full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version number?

http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

usere55ij3gtH6
Constellation

Hello jace, I just got the same problem with the newest software update for the Galaxy buds, is there a possible way to fix them yet?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usere55ij3gtH6 We would recommend a service exchange. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

useruY1TpQrxsd
Asteroid

Hello! My galaxy buds are doing the same thing! How do I fix this? 

Thanks in advance!