JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-04-2019 08:50 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
usersLd472DpAU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just sent you a PM.  Thanks!!

0 Likes
userLsl8C5lFdz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I see this seems to be a pretty common problem in this forum. Not sure why but the right ear will not produce sound unless maxed out and then it is still very low. I made sure that there was no debris on it and it got a full charge, but it's still nearly inaudible. 

0 Likes
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

See here

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out! Have you tried the troubleshooting in this article? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

If the troubleshooting is unsuccessful, please send a private message with the model code and serial number so I may see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Apehat02
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I posted this into one of the existing forums and noone has answered, so I will try a new post to see if anyone looks. A few weeks ago, my right earbud on my Galaxy buds dropped to about 10% of the volume of the left ear. I have tried all the troubleshooting I have found in these forums and other sites and still have the same issues. Any information on a fix or replacement would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there,

I will gladly look into this for you.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried? 

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number located on the bottom of the charging case so I can look into the warranty status? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
Apehat02
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

replied via PM

0 Likes
Samsung_L1sPn5i
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had another pair of galaxy buds same issue happend again and I've tried like everything. Reset earbuds, Disconnected the buds. I already used my warranty to get this current pair. Like I dont know what to do at this point. Its very disappointing that one of Samsung's best pair of earbuds just fail at durability.

user0dn9oeUhWY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue. 🤦🏾‍:female_sign:🤦🏾‍:female_sign:🤦🏾‍:female_sign:

0 Likes
Samsung_L1sPn5i
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Its honestly disappointing, they gotta put more effort into the product

0 Likes