cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mixy
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Replacement

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just 2 days ago i got the Galaxy Buds from pre ordering the samsung galaxy S10 but i managed to lose one of the side , i wonder if i can get only one side? I saw a website that told me that yes indeed i could get one at the nearest Samsung Store but i went there and they said they don't know of such thing. (Link for reference)

I'm from Portugal BTW.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Replacement

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

userfcKmVpMbY1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have lost the left earbud from my samsung galaxy buds, but I live in Massachusetts US, what should I do?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.

You would need to purchase another pair as we do not offer individual replacements at this time from https://www.samsung.com

Hope this finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userMLeItwVVZa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

can a pair without the case be purchased seperately for lower price?

userEndmYZ85tn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Too easy to loose and the find function does not work even when I know I misplaced it in my house.  The find function for the one i had ONLY worked when I took it out of the case and after I tapped it.  $130 is too much to spend for something that is this easy to loose and has NO replacement solution when you have 1 case and one functioning earbud.  

useruushLkKmZI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am dealing with the exact same problem!  And the fact that the only response given was to buy a whole new pair is a bit outrageous and I feel for as much as we spend with Samsung they could offer something a little more helpful. That just blows my mind.  I have literally only use my Galaxy buds maybe 4 times as a pair.. and unfortunately I lost one of them so now based on the reply @userEndmYZ85tn  got our only options are to either buy a new pair or what throw them away?? I'm sorry Samsung but that is extremely insensitive and a tiny bit of empathy would be nice especially after we just spent $130 on the earbuds and another $1000 on the new Galaxy s10 phone... wow.... come on guys, you can do better than that. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @useruushLkKmZI,

I completely understand your frustration, However. If one of the buds has been lost and is unrecoverable. 

You would need to purchase another pair as we do not offer individual replacements of a single bud at this time from https://www.samsung.com

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user762GOYiBE3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there! 

Well, samsung sell those out for people to use it, not to lose it.. :/ 

I am also an Iphone user and for me the samsung galaxy gear buds are the best in the market at the moment. I wont even go to beats buds. Samsung buds machtes all I want, very good price and very good quality (even way better then I aspected). 

Anyway, back to the topic. 

Peeps, try to do not lose it. I always have the great buds case with me, as long I know that I am about to remove them, I simply grab the case and put them in, nice and save. So I don’t lose it. 

Cheers Peeps. 

Samsung_2Cf3Hwh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, im sorry to say but you are going to have to buy a whole new other pair... sorry!