JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 05-22-2019 07:07 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userukJq5pdbQS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, too have a faulty case charger. Out of the box, both buds worked great inckudi g eing able to fulky charge. I wore the buds on three occasions and placed them in the case immediately upon taking out. Last weekend, in preparation for a weekend vacation, I attempted to charge the buds/case. However, no indicator lights show on the case and the buds have no charge.

I did not receive my buds as part of promotion and I spent >$200 to purchase them. Please advise me how to proceed.

userKEVkaQ4Uq0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue in the right earbud. Unpairing headphones, charging for 15 min and reconnecting did not work.  

0 Likes
user8JK82DemeP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am experiencing the same issue with my right bud not charging, have done all troubleshooting and support chat many times but with no success. Please help

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user8JK82DemeP Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds? http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

Also, would you please confirm if you have completed these steps:

Set the earbuds in the case with the case left open and paired to the phone. Allow to charge (undisturbed) for 5 minutes. Proceed to go into the galaxy wearable app, down to about earbuds and hit reset earbuds. Then set up as new.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userYTaTgXvSv3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same ssue, except it's my left bud.  I received them on 4/2/19 and had the problem right away.  I can actually get the left one to charge if I take it in and out of the case about 30 times in a row (sometimes).  I have had a support ticket open since 4/2/19 still waiting on an e-mail with further instructions. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userYTaTgXvSv3 Please send a private message with your ticket number so I can look into this. http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user8JK82DemeP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks messaged you there

@SamsungRei wrote:

@user8JK82DemeP Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds? http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

Also, would you please confirm if you have completed these steps:

Set the earbuds in the case with the case left open and paired to the phone. Allow to charge (undisturbed) for 5 minutes. Proceed to go into the galaxy wearable app, down to about earbuds and hit reset earbuds. Then set up as new.

0 Likes
userL8THoJ6tLR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also recently purchased my Galaxy Buds less than three weeks ago and am having the same issue where the right bud is disconnected and does not charge. I have tried each troubleshooting procedure in this forum discussion to no success. Could a moderator please advise at to how I should proceed?

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

0 Likes
userdwvO9hHtvf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having the same issue. Bought the buds in Cancun 2 months ago, and up until yesterday, everything was ok. This morning, suddenly, the right bud stopped working. When I put it on the case, the light goes red and stays that way. It won't pair. I've talk to the live chat and done all the troubleshooting I've seen around the internet. I'm disappointed.