cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRUq9pf0Ylc
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds Sensor not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello Recently I bought the galaxy buds and today I notice that the sensors are not working well, first the left bud when I remove it from my ear the sensor doesn't recognize that I removed it. And then the right bud is doing the same. I already reset them but still happening. I don't know if that's software issue (I hope) or if it's a manufacturing problem.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Sensor not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to confirm, have you cleaned them recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRUq9pf0Ylc Have you made sure that the software is up to date for the galaxy buds?

userRUq9pf0Ylc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, they are fully updated and my phone too. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to confirm, have you cleaned them recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userRUq9pf0Ylc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I clean them and everything and now they are working fine. Hope never happens again

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide the model number of your device?

userRUq9pf0Ylc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Galaxy Buds SM-R170NZWABT-U , sorry I don't know what happened but still the same, I cleaned etc but since 2 days ago the left sensor is not working, they are updated and I reseted twice but still not working now.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems like you might need an accessory exchange if the troubleshooting steps have not been effective. If you would send me a private message with your full model code and serial number I'd be more than happy to get that set up for you.