cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bliznade
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems that even at full volume, my Galaxy Buds are very quiet. Every once in a while while mowing my lawn the audio jumped up to a much louder, very pleasing level, only to drop back to 'normal' max volume. Is there an update in the works to allow more volume? I can't believe anyone could even hear ANYTHING out of them at anything below the halfway point of the volume slider. Is there a fix in the works for this? They're obviously capable of much higher volume levels-I've heard it! Even if it means less battery life, it'd be worth it for the extra volume. Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into settings then down to connections then click bluetooth then click the advanced in the right corner and turn on media sync should make it alot better 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into settings then down to connections then click bluetooth then click the advanced in the right corner and turn on media sync should make it alot better 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Jakeman93063
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue and tried the resolution provided. It still does not make it any better.  I can still barely hear people, and they think I am talking in a paper bag when I use them for calls.  Time for these to go back and get something that works

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have dynamic equalizer turned on in the Galaxy wearable app settings?

Samsung_41GLARD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This didn't work for me sadly I dont know if the earbud is just broken but it shouldn't be because when it happened I was wearing the right bud all day long and at one point it made an unfamiliar noise and stopped playing my music. I unpased it and and it was significantly lower volume but only for the right one but my left one works just fine. If anyone else has had a similar experience and issue please help. Thanks 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @Samsung_41GLARD

I would be happy to look into your concerns further for you.

Can you please provide me with the below information in a private message here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Serial Number:
Model code:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user9bM67vRxeu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did this....it does not work. When you go to advanced settings you'll see that its already synced to your buds. This advice does not work for my issue. My buds are low...super low.  . 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
usersbz01B58sg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I go to this option it says that the current device connected is not compatible for media sync. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usersbz01B58sg What type of device are you pairing your Galaxy buds with?