JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-11-2020 04:53 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userETKROCyx62
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue, it feels like the balance shifts to the left after a second or two.

0 Likes
ManuelAlonso85
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The funny thing is that the buds were working fine for two weeks. No issues, then one day I noticed the slight difference.

userETKROCyx62
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine was working normally for the first few days too.

0 Likes
userETKROCyx62
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

And the issue is intermittent.

0 Likes
irritated4ever
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are these the most recent buds they released? I don't have them, but I read so many poor reviews regarding things like this, with the 2018 version. I held out on buying them due to those reviews. Now that they've released the 2019 buds, I'm still debating on whether to buy them or not.

0 Likes
ManuelAlonso85
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'd say they're the latest ones, yes.  I got them not too long ago. This is my second pair.  I replaced the first one due to battery issues and I got these about 3 weeks ago. They were fine until last week. 

0 Likes
Samsung_i8QxnDG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had mine since they first released and besides having to clean the inside from buildup they never sound different.

userwZASx6K7bh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, 

After the recent android updates, my galaxy buds no longer turn all the way up. I've seen older threads wear simply changing the touch settings in the wearable app fixes this but no luck for me. I've also seen other threads to go into settings and change the media sync options.. well that option no longer exists... does anyone have a solution for Samsung Note 10 users? 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you have the dynamic equalizer setting turned on in your Galaxy wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userwZASx6K7bh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes I generally have that turned on but even when turned off the sound goes quiet. 

0 Likes