cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3i4g1zbnT8
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds Touch Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a galaxy s10 plus and the free galaxy buds that came with the preorder promotion. Recently the touch controls stopped working on my galaxy buds. The long touch works, and does whatever action I set in the wearables app.  However; single, double, and tripple taps do not work. I cannot pause or start pandora, and I cannot answer or hang up phone calls.  Any advice? Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Touch Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you verified that the touchpads on the Galaxy buds aren't locked?

user3i4g1zbnT8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the response. Yeah, touchpads aren't locked. I still hear the beeping when they are pressed, and the long hold opens Google voice which is what I have the option set for.

I've tried disconnecting the buds, resetting them, and same issue.

I've also had them in the case with the lid open and checked if there was a software update, and there wasn't.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

user3i4g1zbnT8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Adam,

My Galaxy Wear software updated, and also just updated my Buds.  Again I lost all function with the touch buttons, except for long hold.  This time I cleared all data on the Buds + Wearable apps, unpaired the buds, and then re-paired.  This time the fix is not working.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Are there any other troubleshooting steps?

Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will you please send a private message with the full model code, serial number and software version of the buds? http://bit.ly/2XERsky