JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 09-17-2019 11:42 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user0Q7rICyAq5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've been having issues with my right Galaxy Bud, no matter what I try the volume still remains significantly lower than the left Bud. I've noticed other customers have had the same issue.

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
userwIiAPJjh2Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried every step and still have the same issue

Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user0Q7rICyAq5 wrote:

I've been having issues with my right Galaxy Bud, no matter what I try the volume still remains significantly lower than the left Bud. I've noticed other customers have had the same issue.

Have you tried to put on the right earbud only and call, listen to music and increase volume?  Then have 2 earbuds connected and see if maybe the right earbud's volume was not in sync with the other

0 Likes
userjdscAPvILC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue. We have two sets of the Galaxy Buds with two S10 phones. This is only happening on mine. I have gone through the troublshooting steps, but it still has almost no volume in the right ear.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userjdscAPvILC Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_2j3QcZS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, I got my Galaxy buds a couple of months ago and they have been working great until yesterday. I turned them on and for some reason, the right earbud is extremely quiet/ tinny. I've tried resetting them, cleaning them, and changing a bunch of audio settings that were recommended on other posts. Does anyone have a solution for this?

userHOINDgjQS5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here, i do think its because of the last update, its not an hardware problem but an software probleem i think. But i'm not sure, i hope so they gonna fix this. 

Greets,

(I'm from Holland, my english is not the best haha)

0 Likes
Samsung_2j3QcZS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks! It is a relief knowing its probably a software problem. I was dreading having to buy a new pair.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @Samsung_2j3QcZS,

Have you attempted resetting the buds recently?

Give this link here a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/#reset-your-galaxy-buds-or-gear-iconx

Also, give this other link here a shot for low or poor sound quality: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

0 Likes