cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userotvICEWn7t
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

I think the issue is with the fit that's why some have issues and some don't my buds don't fit. and I feel like called complain about the sound quality as it shifts while I talk

Yes thank you, I'm getting them exchanged, but I don't want to wait the extra 2 weeks to get them back, I love these buds. I really love the sound quality I get with them, whether I'm talking on the phone or listening to music.

userb5e711daDw
Constellation

Same boat here.  They work pretty well when listening to music and video paired with my galaxy s10 and laptop.  But making phone calls on them is very frustrating.  I hear the people on the call just fine, but most people that I call say they can barely understand anything that I am saying.  Sometimes they work ok, and the caller on the other end says they can hear me fine.  But most of the time the callers say they can hardly make out what I am saying at all.  This makes it very frustrating to depend on them to make and answer a call. I have a 20$ paired of wired bluetooth Senso's that do not have this problem.  I really wish Samsung would take a look at this.  Making phone calls that sound clear is a defintite must.  I am glad I did not have to pay for these, and got these through the pre-order promotion.  C'Mon Sammy, you are so close to being perfect. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

userLP9YD9JSiv
Astronaut

I have the same issue is there anyway to fix this

usereVRr1E7LmK
Constellation

I'm having the same issue 

user93scsUpOFP
Constellation

Exact same issue.

userVQbciQsv6S
Asteroid

Same problem. Voice quality makes this device essentially useless - people can't undertand a word I am saying (using S10+/Buds combo)

userx8TiU0Bhy6
Constellation

Same issue.

useruGBo067In1
Constellation

Larry,  same thing here. everyone is unhappy with how I sound on their end.  they ask me on pretty much every phone call if I can disconnect from my bluetooth and just talk to them with the phone.. I feel like I need to exchange them or maybe find something else entirely.  what should I do @SamsungLarry they are only 3 weeks old.

@SamsungLarry wrote:

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?