cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userxD5IFrSsZQ
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

Having the ame issue - very dissaponting as these were not cheap.  Any solution yet? Is there a warranty?

Highlighted
Samsung_SPgdyzu
Astronaut

Just hit the woah

Just hit the woah

usernhj1vPXcRI
Constellation

I've just shifted from airpods, and unfortunately I do have the same issue with galaxy buds 

usernhj1vPXcRI
Constellation

I've just shifted from airpods, and unfortunately I do have the same issue with galaxy buds, I wish if found this before I bought it, really disappointing 

Samsung_AOiB3nu
Astronaut

I am

I am

Samsung_AOiB3nu
Astronaut

I'm having trouble with pretty mooch all of my

I'm having trouble with pretty mooch all of my

Samsung_AOiB3nu
Astronaut

I'm having trouble with pretty much all of my calling att...

I'm having trouble with pretty much all of my calling attempts with my Verizon Samsung

user8QmGqP7M0R
Astronaut

I am also having issues with call quality at the other side of the call. I can hear everything clearly but the other person keeps complaining about my voice.. it sounds choppy, words mix and jumble. Quite disappointed because I made the choice to buy Galaxy buds when I was pretty convinced to buy Apple Airpods Smiley Sad

userAHW1tTuq7j
Astronaut

I'm getting the same thing and I've only had them two days, first time using them on phone calls today and can't really be heard the other end, cal also hear my feet stomping when I walk normally makes no odds with ambient sound off either and the microphone let's lots of wind in. I'll try a call when I'm inside later to see if that's any better 

usercPUlGrzv67
Astronaut

Same here! Sent them to the lab to get the galaxy buds fixed, they came back after 10 days with the exact same problem Smiley Sad All my attempts to get a real customer service failed. I'm really disappointed from this support of Samsung and I can't use the headphones I paid so much money for, unfortunately I'll advise people to stay away from this device.