cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2PqqQEVb7O
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

I have the same issue.  If I'm in a conference call, I always have to put my phone on mute to minimize the noise other callers can hear. I've started to look for new wireless earbuds (non samsung) and just use these to watch videos on my phone because that's all they are good for or until Samsung fixes this issue.  This buds are also not that great when streaming  music and moving/running.

userftrjyUfdfH
Astronaut

I have same issue with my ear buds is the previous version of Samsung ear buds have same issue?

Samsung_YygP7nm
Astronaut

Yes, onless i am in a totally quiet place, i just bought...

Yes, onless i am in a totally quiet place, i just bought them yesterday

Highlighted
nopen1278
Asteroid

So I was having the same issue with call quality where people were hearing the loud chirping/ chattering noise.  I think this issue may have been fixed since samungs latest update to earbuds, wearables app and phone.  They improved the bluetooth connection in the latest update which I am now on my third set of buds for the calling issue.  These buds had an issue with the sound cutting out when outside listening to music.  So after they fixed the bluetooth issue I seem to now have clear music playing when walking outside.  I wanted to see if this also fixed the call quality issue as I had not gotten it yet on these buds since they were new to me.  If you still have the buds give them a second shot and update the buds and all of your software.  This might get you using your buds again if you had stopped.

userIiYtmFIz4a
Constellation

I have bad call quality too, I called samsung and they did exchange them , be aware SAMSUNG SERVICE IS GARBAGE, took around 20 calls and hours on each call between transfers,  and finally I filed a claime with BBB since the exchange took around 2 months after I sent them the bad pair that i had for 3 days . Finaly i got the replacement thanks to BBB and guess what the call quality is the same poor and the people cant hear me , it's the gaxaly buds poor quality product in general while it's a nice product but it not functional,  waste of money and dealing with Samsung customer service is certainly unpleasant,  and I was lied to about shipping dates and fake tracking numbers by thier support. 

userOYPoNvN4Xt
Asteroid

I am not sure how long the fix will last but so far no issue for about a week and people can finally hear me. Basically all you need to do is clear the data on all the phone apks under the system apps. There should be 3-4 of them. Better instructions where I found the fix.

https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxybuds/comments/cxkq4w/fix_galaxy_buds_poor_call_quality_sounding/