cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOqkk2uvtcN
Constellation

Galaxy Buds call quality issues.

I've bought a new pair of Galaxy Buds yesterday. I am happy with the audio quality during movies and songs. During calls I am able to hear properly the other side but, they keep constantly complaining that my voice is very feeble and distorted. I tried calling more of my friends and all complained the same. Please help me out here to solve this. 

7 REPLIES 7
userL40tcWxg6n
Astronaut

Same issue

Same issue

T3ch_Guru
Cosmic Ray

It's not just you multiple people have complained to Sams...

It's not just you multiple people have complained to Samsung about this issue there is no resolution

userOqkk2uvtcN
Constellation

Re: It's not just you multiple people have complained to Sams...

Any solutions so far?

userWebTChOhWX
Asteroid

No, and judging by the last updates, I dont thing Samsung can (will) fix this.

This issue doesn´t seem happen to all users, so maybe Samsung is Ok with that.

My advice is, return them and get some other brand, even my 15$ chinese TWS, have better call quality than this.

userOYPoNvN4Xt
Asteroid

I am not sure how long the fix will last but so far no issue for about a week and people can finally hear me. Basically all you need to do is clear the data on all the phone apks under the system apps. There should be 3-4 of them. Better instructions where I found the fix.

https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxybuds/comments/cxkq4w/fix_galaxy_buds_poor_call_quality_sounding/

Wintersina
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues.

Thanks for posting this, i have the same exact issue. Im kind of sad about the buds being so bad on calls. I was incredibly excited for them. But now... 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues.

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.