cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds call quality issues

I wanted to know if anyone with galaxy buds are having an issue with call quality. People on the other end of the phone call are hearing loud chirping or chattering noises, but sound quality is perfect on my end. I reset the buds a bunch of times and restarted my phone, but the noise is always there. This problem started on the second day of having them when the battery got really low, about 10-15 % power. Once it got that low the noise started, and wont go away after fully charging it.

118 REPLIES 118
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

I never had my earbuds drop below 80% but I will try recreating the problem and let you know, but overall the sound quality seems to be good on my end

userHIZO258cZL
Constellation

I'm having the same problem and it's all the time at and level of battery I hear fine but the person on the other side cant hear me they say its sounds muffled I thought I was the only one what is being done about it and should I just exchange them

user1hLmbn5JcI
Constellation

Im having the same issue,  on all phone calls people/ clients state they can't not hear me........

. What is being done about this issue???

userq3WtmZPLX5
Constellation

I'm having the same exact issue. 

userrQnLLLzAJg
Asteroid

I took the first set back to the store and exchanged them thinking it was the set I had.  Same problem, sounds great to me, problems for everyone else.

userZWDN3rTX47
Constellation

I was messaging with Samsung g help this morning for the same issue and I seem to have found a fix go to settings, apps, click the dots and enable system apps search for phone clear data on all phone apps that show up minus the phone.what.ever

ThunderTone82
Constellation

What?

user5gG5K1olZn
Constellation

Same here

@userrQnLLLzAJg wrote:

I took the first set back to the store and exchanged them thinking it was the set I had.  Same problem, sounds great to me, problems for everyone else.

userpXpeutP3mg
Constellation

Hey I'm having a issue with the calls 2 I can hear them really clearly and they can barely hear me on the call please I paid 140 for these I really hope they fix this some how