cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useriEKInuEsFW
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds call quality issues.

Hello ,

I have two sets of The famous Galaxy Earbuds. 

They are FANTASTIC. Except the (inventor should be fired) I mean did anyone test those out before the went out on market? 

Sound and comfort are awesome. But no one can hear us. They hear voices but they have to try and make out what you are saying. Now can anyone explain to me how such a mess happens?

I've called Samsung and they offered to have the Buds sent to them and then repaired and returned to you. But what kind of service is that? I pay for new items or refurbished? Because correct me if I am wrong anyone but isn't a product that is sent back and repaired technically called refurbrished now?

They don't care! it's ridiculous. Long Live Apple where the service really matters to the company.

3 REPLIES 3
Terryleffler
Asteroid

Yeah I bought a set of new galaxy buds yellow They sound...

Yeah I bought a set of new galaxy buds yellow

They sound good.

My wife says I sound like I'm in a tin can talking but my environment is 95 percent noise if they had noise cancelling mics probably wouldnt be a bad set of ear buds

Samsung_isHZySP
Constellation

Re: Yeah I bought a set of new galaxy buds yellow They sound...

Just so sad that a company can release a cool set of wireless buds without the quality control and end up being worthless. The sound quality is great, but people on the other end say I sound like I am talking in a paper bag or worst yet, they just can't hear me at all. Love the wireless charging and USB c, but without call quality I'm out. This is my 2nd pair by the way. 

useruWStd0kCmt
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues.

I have the same problem with voice calls just in crowded or noisy places, no one could hear my voice clearly

In complete quiet place the microphones seem to work well.

Please find a solution for it (I also updated the software to R170XXU0ASH2 but it has not solved yet)