cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXan3XXTphU
Constellation

Galaxy Buds call sound quality/connectivity issues - calls and music impacted

I've had the Samsung Galaxy buds since April (2019) and have really been disappointed with the sound quality. The sound goes in and out when I'm listening to music or on a call, all while my phone is right next to my buds.

- I am using them to connect to my Samsung S10+.

- I am not using ambient sound (by the way, if this is the issue - Samsung should call out that this is a known issue vs. having to troubleshoot that through this forum once a customer decides to speak up about it).

- I have reset my buds and am still experiencing this sound quality/connectivity issue.

I got these Buds as a part of the S10 credit promo - are these defective, or why do I see that question asked for troubleshooting issues on this forum?

Can someone please help resolve my issue? I have been a Samsung user for a long time now (and would like toi continue to be).

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds call sound quality/connectivity issues - calls and music impacted

Hello.

Can you please send us a private message with the below details here:  http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Serial Number:
Model Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.