cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSGrOa4aB3w
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds disconnecting

I just received my galaxy buds today and my first use was to go outside for a walk with them and they are HORRIBLE! they disconnect every single time I put my phone in my pocket. What's the point of wireless buds if you can't even put your phone down or out of arms reach. Samsung please fix ASAP!
user5RZPbissIo
Astronaut

My phone randomly disconnects and I think they are supposed to pause audio once disconnected but for some reason mine doesn't. I was in class listening to music and they disconnected. The audio never paused so it played loudly in my class. I also have the same problem that if I turn my head even a little it seems the bluetooth can't pass through well which causes issues listening to audio. Hopefully Samsung can fix some of these issues.

userS5kX0V52NZ
Asteroid

I opened the ticket on my issue (post above yours) two weeks ago. Not only has there been no resolution but I haven't even had a follow up or acknowledgement that I opened it. Besides when I called support later and they said they were aware of my ticket, but they are still looking into it... When all it was supposed to be was a replacement.

Then on this forum they asked me to DM them my ticket number, but that was also a week ago with no response.

Don't get me wrong, I really love my S10+, but this whole situation with the buds has been very surprising and disappointing. And also hearing about the issues they are having with the Fold phone.. Kind of has me worried about their whole QA process.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userS5kX0V52NZ I apologize, we never received a private message from you. Would you mind resending? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

userS5kX0V52NZ
Asteroid

Hi,

I have a sent message to SamsungLarry that was sent last Wednesday, with my Ticket number as the Subject line. But I went ahead and re-sent a new message to you. Please confirm if you receive this one or if I need to respond a different way..

Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you clicking the link to send the message? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Then in the "To" field, type in SamsungRei.

userS5kX0V52NZ
Asteroid

Yes.. the message went through to Larry (at least I think) because I just received a response from him. I will try to work with him from here. Thank you

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I am glad you are finally able to speak with him. Let me know if I can of any assistance.

Highlighted
user3WuRv8Appg
Constellation

Same problem here. Brand new Samsung S10+, with brand new white promotional earbuds, and both the app and the earbuds are updated to the latest version as of 4-22-2019. I tried to used them for a simple audio phone call, in my home, with the phone about 2 feet away from the earbuds, and the bluetooth connection just keeps disconnecting after only a couple seconds no matter how many times I reconnect them.

They work fine for listening to audio from something like YouTube. But for phone calls, "No Bueno".  I agree with the others that it's disappointing for a brand new product to be malfunctioning like this. And with it happening to so many people, I'm doubtful that exchanging them for new earbuds is going to make any difference unless Samsung has a known batch of buds with faulty hardware that they're just not admitting to...

userAUylLhjLNE
Constellation

I can confirm a new pair doesn't really matter. I already RMA'd my buds to samsung, got a new pair within 10 days and the new ones have the same issue. Maybe even worse now. Listening to music works while inside l but if I go outside or put my note 8 in my pocket it disconnects or had connection issues .Talking on the phone is not usable  unless your phone is in your hand. I will probably try to return these or sell them. Awful software or hardware issues and it seems to effect everyone. This is not a small number of people.