cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAOlozNybIy
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds disconnecting

Hi, I am having these problems as well. One or both of my buds disconnect randomly when my phone is right next to me and I can not reconnect it so I have to put it in the case and close it. Its happened multiple times and I have reset the buds a few times to fix it but it eventually happens again. I have updated them to the latest software hoping it would fix the problem but it hasn't. I have the galaxy s9+, which is on the latest software as well.
userZN0ZaLhHg0
Constellation

It seems like this problem with the earbuds is on going

SpaceCase4588
Constellation

I've had my buds a couple months and they just started acting up, I only use then lightly but now they cut off music while its playing. This is my second pair from Samsung, first set was damaged during shipping.....have the S10÷

userSqWYZ8zNUh
Astronaut

Yep, same here.... Smiley Sad 

alexbd
Constellation

I have had the exact same problem and here's how I fixed it. 

Now, I have actually paired my buds with both my laptop and my phone (Galaxy A5 2017). If I have my Bluetooth up and running on both devices and say I have previously paired with my laptop, if I now try to pair my buds with my phone (and theoretically switch from the laptop) then the buds get all confused and try connecting back to the laptop, even though I am forcing them to pair with the phone. I basically figured out that the buds have a problem switching from one device to another if both devices have Bluetooth on. So, in short - deactivate the Bluetooth of all devices which already know (are paired with) the buds and then have only the single device's Bluetooth on, which you want to be using with your earphones. This should solve it! 

userEURAJEcT40
Astronaut

Hello I've also found a solution through some testing as I was having this issue. There is a setting in Settings --> Drive Care --> Battery --> 3 dots --> Settings --> ensure "Optimise Settings" is switched off. 

S10 this fixed my issue 

Highlighted
McVitas
Cosmic Ray

Jeez! I thought that these buds are terribly moody. Like they were working almost flawlessly for one week, but then again horrible stuttering everytime I turned my head the wrong angle or had my phone "head up" instead of upside down in my pocket. I was thinking something's wrong with my Galaxy S8.  Then guess what - I bought Galaxy S10 just because and the buds work without any previous problems!

BECAUSE the above said battery optimization settings is off by default! And yes it seems like the connection stability problems come back when I enable this battery optimization. Why didn't somebody from Samsung write this months ago I wonder.

amanda95
Galaxy

GTEST