Did you mean: 
usern8DNPAOXAX
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds giving double notifications for S10+

I'm having this issue as well with a note 8

userYo4WvLuBE3
Astronaut

I have this same issue on the pixel 3. However, I don't have this problem when using Textra.

My problem is, I don't want to use that. I like the android messages app.

billl
Astronaut

I have the same issue. I'm using it with my Google Pixel 3XL. It appears that the Buds don't play well with Google's official Messages app.

badmark
Constellation

I am slo experiencing the same issue. All the troubleshooting and resetting has done nothing! Samsung, can we get some support?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is this occurring with the stock messaging app for your device as well?

Highlighted
userBwHIjqnKIR
Asteroid

Hi SamsungLarry,

I am also having the same issue, with my 2018 IconX and now my Buds. Only Android messages is turned on for notification (full read out). Both issues still there when I upgraded from S9+ to S10 and IconX to Buds.

I tried Samsung's default messages, had same issue of double read out AND my Buds will keep reading out old short code text messages only and not the new incoming sms (I have my CC send me a text whenever there is a charge). Very frustrating to use with stock Samsung Messages, at least I can get new sms read out to me instead of just the old short code sms. Can't believe Samsung QA let this go thru.

Any suggestion besides clearing cache resetting Buds/phones (already tried) would be appreciated.