cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_Lpq0fsk
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy buds

I'm experiencing the same thing and nothing I've seen online fixed it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds

If you send me a private message with your full model code and serial number from the back of the charging cradle I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

mwealch
Constellation

Galaxy bud went quiet

I've had these headphones for 3 or 4 months and I use them very often and don't want to replace them or pay to repair them. Today, the right earbud randomly went quiet. I tried disconnecting them from my phone, resetting them, trying to use them on a computer and turning on and off ambient noise. Taken, the earbud got louder after reconnecting them, but not by much. There is about a 75% volume difference between the two. I have not gotten them wet or caused damage to them so I don't know what happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy bud went quiet

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_yOMEBYk
Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud Quiet

I've had my galaxy buds for about 5 months and love them but all of a sudden the right one isnt as loud as the left one. I tried to update them but that didnt do anything so I reset them and it help a little bit but not back to normal.

Samsung_QZmqdj9
Astronaut

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Quiet

Same problem

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Quiet

Hey there! 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Highlighted
userxubdgSDFmk
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds issue - Right earbud makes no noise, but responsive to touch

So I've had my galaxy buds for about a week, and then all of a sudden the right one stopped working. I have tried resetting them a couple of times, and when I put it back into the case, the light flashes red. I have an iPhone, so I update it with my computer. When I checked for updates, it said that it was on the latest update, and I checked the battery percentage, and they were both on 90%. When I put both of them in my ear and tap on the right one, the song or video still skips, but no noise will play. When I put them in my ear, the left one beeps, but right one does not. I don't know if it is a software issue or hardware issue. Thanks! 

userFEbXaZff3K
Constellation

Is the beta program still open to new members? I have the...

Is the beta program still open to new members? I have the s10 plus but cant seem to find the option to sign up... I'm updating the app to see if that makes a difference

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is the beta program still open to new members? I have the...

Hey there! @userxubdgSDFmk,

Model code:
Serial Number: