Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-21-2019 02:50 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
MA21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Both buds have really low volume with the left being pretty much inaudible and the right is really low and this is at max volume. I have tried all troubleshooting, went through tens of threads, got the buds replaced twice in a matter of 2 weeks or so and this is my third pair and same problem keeps occuring, would really like a solution to all this.

Jeffrey_M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Had the same problem with mine but got it fixed. Apparently there was a buildup of earwax behind the mesh so I suggest you clean your ears and galaxy buds weekly

0 Likes
MA21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

How could i attempt to clean behind the mesh?

@Jeffrey_M wrote:

Had the same problem with mine but got it fixed. Apparently there was a buildup of earwax behind the mesh so I suggest you clean your ears and galaxy buds weekly

0 Likes
Jeffrey_M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not really sure since mine kinda just started working after I shook them for a bit.

0 Likes
userDMpRTxtCK1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

One of my buds is really quiet and i do not know what to do. I do not have ambient sound on and there is not any earwax on it.

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Could you give these steps a try?

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_Lpq0fsk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm experiencing the same thing and nothing I've seen online fixed it.

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you send me a private message with your full model code and serial number from the back of the charging cradle I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userAXZu7NYNK6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

On my galaxy buds right earbud sound quiet i dont even hear them... help?Cat Sad

MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application?