same issue for me any fix yet?
userjqwtndiYOO
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds: only one side works at a time after update

I have the same excact peoblem. I only get spund from my left bud

userAvIRk0L2pU
Constellation

Its May 23rd and this is still an issue.  I was happy with my Galaxy Buds for 2 months and then I got hit with this bug.  I don't understand how this issue has not been resolved after 2 months.  This isn't rocket science, you need to be able to reset the buds somehow back to factory settings without both of them being connected.  These are the best in-ear buds I have ever had, but it is looking like I might be forced to go to Apple to get the Airpods, the 2nd time Samsung has forced me to move to a different brand (Note 7 to Pixel).

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userAvIRk0L2pU Thank you for that information. Can you please send me a picture of the error message you are receiving in private message? Also, can I please have your full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version number?

userJlVxr1IES9
Constellation

Same issue here.

Samsung needs to get it together😡

Highlighted
bekillian
Constellation

I'm having  the same issue! I was relieved to see I wasn't the only one but discouraged that there isn't a solution. I love my Buds and I haven't even had them that long. There needs to be a way to connect them to a PC to update them in the case since they can't both connect by Bluetooth right now. 

Either that, or Samsung needs to replace my Buds since the bug breaks them. 

Edit: I tried to get support from Samsung Chat and they sent me some links that didn't help anything. Then they told me I needed to take them to a Samsung store but there isn't one within 200+ miles of where I live. Then they told me to submit a support request but I can't find my serial number anywhere on the Buds so I can't submit a ticket. 

APotato
Cosmic Ray

Came back two months after hoping to see a fix so I can u...

Came back two months after hoping to see a fix so I can update my earbuds, judging by this look guess updates gotta wait.

userQVWSVV1uWC
Constellation

Uninstalling the wearable app and pairing without app worked for me. Then again i downloaded the app and now both works fine

userUxEFKzwrUl
Constellation

I also have this issue. Can someone contact me about this please.