cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation

Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, if you're unable to attempt resetting your buds I would recommend an exchange. Would that be something you would be interested in?

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, if you're unable to attempt resetting your buds I would recommend an exchange. Would that be something you would be interested in?

userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I would be interested in exchange. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message so that we can assist you further: bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.