cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraLehDyWgZl
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds

Hi, I've been having an issue where my galaxy buds just wont show up in my bluetooth menu. I have tried this with multiple other devices. I've had my buds for a few months now, but whenever I had a problem like this, I've been able to connect with a different device to perform a hard reset through the Galaxy Wearables app. Please help!!

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy Buds

@useraLehDyWgZl wrote:

Hi, I've been having an issue where my galaxy buds just wont show up in my bluetooth menu. I have tried this with multiple other devices. I've had my buds for a few months now, but whenever I had a problem like this, I've been able to connect with a different device to perform a hard reset through the Galaxy Wearables app. Please help!!

What model is your phone?

useraLehDyWgZl
Asteroid

It is Galaxy S9, but i believe there is a problem with the earbuds themselves

Honored Contributor

@useraLehDyWgZl wrote:

It is Galaxy S9, but i believe there is a problem with the earbuds themselves

1) Did your S9 receive any software updates?  I do know that Galaxy Wearable app updated few times in couple of weeks or so

2) What about the lights on the case?  Anything different?

3) Have you tried to connect them to another device for testing purposes?

useraLehDyWgZl
Asteroid

1.No software updates..

2.Lights are perfectly fine

3.Won't connect to other devices either

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there @useraLehDyWgZl,

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.