JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 10-01-2019 10:55 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks!

0 Likes
userYUgHWe7nzB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue. Is there even a way to fix this. 

0 Likes
userZB3dh64G9h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

After the recent updates, my left ear bud has been extremely quiet. I've turned on media sync. I've reset the ear buds. Done everything I could find online and still left is barely whispering while the right is turned up all the way. 

Has anyone found a solution to this? 

userZB3dh64G9h
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Message sent to SamsungLarry with model number & cradle number after seeing their response to a similar post. 

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for letting us know. We will respond to you there!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Alphanse
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, has been happening for the last few weeks. Have tried re-installing Wearables app, un-pairing and re-paiting, cleaning the buds thoroughly. Nothing seems to be working, frustrating as I use them every day, love them as a product.

I have looked at the prvious threads and read through the troubleshooting guides on the website but none of it has resolved the problem.

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Can you please provide us with the model, serial, and firmware version in a private message? 

0 Likes
userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

For some reason my left galaxy ear bud plays audio at lesser volume than the right galaxy ear bud. I don't know how to fix the problem

brianhagan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried adjusting settings in the Galaxy Wearables app? or maybe try swapping the size of the bud tip, I noticed something similar and realized one of the buds just wasn't sitting in my ear correctly.

userOXlTA6RPAd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I try that and see if it works

0 Likes