cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Fit E keeps vibrating when disconnected from phone

Everytime I walk away from my phone my band vibrates. It is EXTREMELY annoying. I HATE notifications, I want to switch them all off (except when I hit my step target). 

Here is the same problem using the Galaxy Wear:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Annoying-notification-when-not-connected-to-phone/t...

But the solution there requires changing the watch's settings, the galaxy fit device does not have its own settings you can change. 

So, how can I disable the vibration when I walk out of range of my phone?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Fit E keeps vibrating when disconnected from phone

Fully subscribe to this. When I turn vibrations off, all souls be off. I also want to set when I het vibrations or not. Please fix ASAP. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Your device is probably paired with your computer or other equipment. This happened with my bracelet, I disabled pairing with the notebook and solved it.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here. I have turned off all notifications and it is still vibrating each time I am in and then go out of range. As someone who does not carry his phone around with him everywhere this is truly annoying. Please reply Samsung and please fix this.

Highlighted
Constellation

@userff25vanydb there is no solution. I sold my Fit E and bought a Mii Band intead which does not have this problem.