cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Fit e sensor light stop working

It happened 3 days ago, my watch suddenly died, i thought it was because of low battery, then i try to charge it, but it won't charge, then i just leave it till monday. I try to charge it again. Then it works, but the heart rate sensor light stop working. So what should i do?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Fit e sensor light stop working

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and being a part of the community. Are you able to use the heart rate features? Could you also please provide me with the model number for your device?

Highlighted
Constellation

I can't use the heart rate features. I guess the number is SM-R375.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for providing that information. Have you been able to reset your device and test to see if the heart rate sensor is working? You can do so by following these steps.

Note that this will delete all data currently stored on your device. It is recommended to have backed up all important data to a separate location before attempting this. To reset your Gear Fit go to Settings → Reset Gear Fit

You can also reset it through your device by going to the Wearables app. From there go to about band and tap on reset. 

If you are still experiencing the symptoms after performing this I would recommend service for your device. I see that your device is a non-US device. This forum is for the support of US models and since support is limited for non-US models I would recommend going to https://www.samsung.com/visitcountry/ and reaching out to the country of origin for the fastest resolution to your issue.

Let me know if this helps, thank you for being the best part of Samsung!