cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userzUQMOAEwDh
Asteroid

Galaxy Wearable IOS App

Post just wondering if there will be a galaxy wearable app in the future for ios , specifically to support the galaxy buds. Don't know if there are plans in the works for an app but would love to see one, as I recently purchased a pair of galaxy buds. I, along with many others, would love to see a galaxy wearable app for ios to get the most out of these wireless earbuds.

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy Wearable IOS App

@userzUQMOAEwDh wrote:

Post just wondering if there will be a galaxy wearable app in the future for ios , specifically to support the galaxy buds. Don't know if there are plans in the works for an app but would love to see one, as I recently purchased a pair of galaxy buds. I, along with many others, would love to see a galaxy wearable app for ios to get the most out of these wireless earbuds.

If there are enough users then it is possible that Samsung will see a value in creating and supporting the app on iOS

userzUQMOAEwDh
Asteroid

I'd like to hope so, as I've seen they've made iOS apps to support Samsung watches and fit devices for iPhones. 

Honored Contributor

@userzUQMOAEwDh wrote:

I'd like to hope so, as I've seen they've made iOS apps to support Samsung watches and fit devices for iPhones. 

That is true.  More people need to request the Galaxy Wearable app for iOS.

Try this method and select inquiry type as suggestion:

https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/ticket/createQuestionTicket.do

userzUQMOAEwDh
Asteroid

Alright, I've submitted a suggestion. Thanks for giving a suggestion method!