cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9TMU5HFxdy
Constellation

Galaxy buds. Case battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! I just got my galaxy buds around 4 months ago and just yesterday, I fell asleep wearing them. Before sleeping i remember the battery indicator for the case was yellow but when I woke up it was red even without the buds inside. Is this a normal thing? Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy buds. Case battery

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9TMU5HFxdy 

It is possible that yellow was at almost the lowest point before going to red.  The case itself will gradually lose the charge.  Test for a week or so to see if the case isn't providing enough charge.  This way you will know if the case is the issue here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9TMU5HFxdy 

It is possible that yellow was at almost the lowest point before going to red.  The case itself will gradually lose the charge.  Test for a week or so to see if the case isn't providing enough charge.  This way you will know if the case is the issue here.

View solution in original post

user9TMU5HFxdy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!! I just get paranoid when I see little quirks with something that I just bought but I will test it to see if it's an issue. Thanks again!

@Charkatak wrote:

@user9TMU5HFxdy