JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 09-15-2019 06:32 PM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

129 Replies
user1oo565uvPe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
This is the exact same issue with me. I need help.
0 Likes
userAiS7fNqWMX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have been having the same issue for the last 7 days. My Galaxy buds will not charge while in the case unless the case is charging. The galaxy buds charging case light indicatos will always stay on no matter what,

@Ajamison wrote:

I have the same issue only difference is my buds will charge but the case has to be plugged in the minute I unplug it they stop charging but the led stays on slowly draining the case battery

charging or not. 

0 Likes
userSDMqlmSBUs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue here my case has had the green light on for over 24 hours with the buds inside and they have L:15% and R:5%

@userVuwKBi1Nxz wrote:

My case's battery was dead so I connected it to charge it (original cable and all). My earbuds where inside. When the led turned green I disconnected the case. However, the green light has been on ever since (about 20 hours now).  I used my earbuds for a while and then left them inside the case for a couple hours. When I put them back on I noticed they were not charged. I left them inside the case overnight (12 hours aprox). The green light in the case is still on and the earbuds didn't charge (L: 55%; R: 45%). This is the second time this happens to me. Last time I had to wait until the case's and buds battery ran dry and then re-charged them. They worked normally after that... until now.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey @userSDMqlmSBUs Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds so I may look into this further? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userO1hnAfdEFj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I have the same problem. Could you look into it for me.

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please send your full model code and serial number via private message.

0 Likes
gatorrob30
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having similar issues, but my case will not charge at all, original cable and all. The red light will not even come on. I tried the power share with my phone and a Qi pad and the red light will come on, but it will not charge (kept on there for a few hours). I have not even had these a year. Is this covered under warranty? Or what do I need to do?

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Send a private message with the full model code and the serial number so I can look into your repair options. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user5ZiImWro2m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same exact issue here. Has anyone gotten a resolution to this? My headphones are effectively useless as they loose charge just sitting around..

0 Likes
user5ZiImWro2m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Been a couple weeks of unusable galaxy buds... looks like many folks with same problem. Anyone from samsung monitoring this??

0 Likes