JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 09-20-2019 05:38 PM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

129 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user5ZiImWro2m Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userPcZ5HIHCHI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine are less than 4 months old and the green light stays on and wont charge.  Is there a fix for this?

userTdQqp18BkM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here exact same problem. Maybe after the update.  Before the update they were working beautifully. Really do Love em wish they would work correctly.

0 Likes
userHG05XNS8Zp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My galaxy buds led just stays on & is always red. What's the issue here guys?

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
userwVyL4oIRc9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue just started a few days ago for me.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userwVyL4oIRc9 Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
lniu00
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same exact thing happened to me! Any fix yet? Seems silly to have to wait for the case to drain 100% before we can charge the buds.

0 Likes
ch333tah
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue Been more than 24 hours and the dam case is still alive 

0 Likes
userFMpZyPxkaP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I like to comment that this is happening to me also this has started fo me the other day and the earbuds will only charge if its plugged in with a usb cable that it came with.

0 Likes