cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVuwKBi1Nxz
Astronaut

Galaxy buds: Case's green led stays on forever but earbuds don't charge

My case's battery was dead so I connected it to charge it (original cable and all). My earbuds where inside. When the led turned green I disconnected the case. However, the green light has been on ever since (about 20 hours now).  I used my earbuds for a while and then left them inside the case for a couple hours. When I put them back on I noticed they were not charged. I left them inside the case overnight (12 hours aprox). The green light in the case is still on and the earbuds didn't charge (L: 55%; R: 45%). This is the second time this happens to me. Last time I had to wait until the case's and buds battery ran dry and then re-charged them. They worked normally after that... until now.

17 REPLIES 17
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds: Case's green led stays on forever but earbuds don't charge

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Brock1437
Constellation

My wife is having this same issue it started yesterday. Her light stays on and won't go off on her case as well

user7BzT2WtJfD
Astronaut

Hello I was just commenting that my case does the same thing

userSDMqlmSBUs
Constellation

Same issue here my case has had the green light on for over 24 hours with the buds inside and they have L:15% and R:5%

@userVuwKBi1Nxz wrote:

My case's battery was dead so I connected it to charge it (original cable and all). My earbuds where inside. When the led turned green I disconnected the case. However, the green light has been on ever since (about 20 hours now).  I used my earbuds for a while and then left them inside the case for a couple hours. When I put them back on I noticed they were not charged. I left them inside the case overnight (12 hours aprox). The green light in the case is still on and the earbuds didn't charge (L: 55%; R: 45%). This is the second time this happens to me. Last time I had to wait until the case's and buds battery ran dry and then re-charged them. They worked normally after that... until now.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey @userSDMqlmSBUs Will you please send a private message with the model code and serial number of your buds so I may look into this further? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userO1hnAfdEFj
Astronaut

Hi, I have the same problem. Could you look into it for me.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please send your full model code and serial number via private message.

user5ZiImWro2m
Asteroid

Same exact issue here. Has anyone gotten a resolution to this? My headphones are effectively useless as they loose charge just sitting around..

user5ZiImWro2m
Asteroid

Been a couple weeks of unusable galaxy buds... looks like many folks with same problem. Anyone from samsung monitoring this??