JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 07-18-2019 06:27 AM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

129 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you already tried resetting the galaxy buds through the wearables application?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userwNTmseDLOc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes I have. That didn't work

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userpV5t1Mxoo6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

My charging cass doesnt charge up anymore. I use the charger from the box. What do i need to do know? My buds are empty

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging case so I can further look into the warranty status? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
userVuwKBi1Nxz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My case's battery was dead so I connected it to charge it (original cable and all). My earbuds where inside. When the led turned green I disconnected the case. However, the green light has been on ever since (about 20 hours now).  I used my earbuds for a while and then left them inside the case for a couple hours. When I put them back on I noticed they were not charged. I left them inside the case overnight (12 hours aprox). The green light in the case is still on and the earbuds didn't charge (L: 55%; R: 45%). This is the second time this happens to me. Last time I had to wait until the case's and buds battery ran dry and then re-charged them. They worked normally after that... until now.

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

0 Likes
Brock1437
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My wife is having this same issue it started yesterday. Her light stays on and won't go off on her case as well

user7BzT2WtJfD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello I was just commenting that my case does the same thing

Ajamison
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue only difference is my buds will charge but the case has to be plugged in the minute I unplug it they stop charging but the led stays on slowly draining the case battery