JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 07-21-2019 12:34 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user0eih6xRHLn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

How did that work for you??

Mine right side is still quit or very low sound

usertPqcrG5ptJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine are also doing the same thing. The right side very quiet and tinny regardless of the equalizer setting.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@usertPqcrG5ptJ 

Please send a private message with your full model code and serial number from the bottom of the cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
B-Tree
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you help me as well. I'm having the same problem. My left one is banging but the right sounds very faint @MrQue 

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@B-Tree Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in my previous post?

0 Likes
Matfreitasc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@MrQue I'm having the same issue, could you help me as well? 

0 Likes
useruIYZm3V7LW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Was there evre a fix for this?

0 Likes
user0eih6xRHLn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Nope. No updates or answer from samsung  service messenger. I have send a moderater a personal message .hope that the resolve this challenge.

0 Likes
Spy125
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the exact same problem as well

0 Likes
Jkutchinski
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left ear had the same issue. Sent them in for repair. That was 2 1/2 months ago and they keep losing my repair ticket. I wish you luck with this.