Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds- Right earbud quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
the same thing has been happening to me for 2 weeks, I'm fed up
user3TnmKtzzoj
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here , idk what to do , it randomly went quiet and i dont know what to do in this situation , please help !

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps presented in this thread?

Samsung_PeqXdBy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happened to me too and fixed it. Make sure the volume on the phine is all the way up. Then, change the settings on the buds to volume up control when you touch the right one. It'll bring up the volume to normal.

userD2Ewn5ELAj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem too.

I had this issue with the old Iconx that I exchanged them twice until I threw them out. then thought maybe they figured things with Galaxy Buds, but the same problem happened and always the right one.

I did the troubleshooting Galaxy Note 10 + there is no Volume limiter in the setting and that's the only left thing in the troubleshooting I did not do.

Samsung if it's happening frequently to many users then it's not setting issue its firmware get it together and send us a fix and stop giving us useless troubleshooting steps.

thanks, loyal and angry customer.

jesper
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this Fixed the problem for me... what i did was... remove the silicone plug and then took a

plier and pressed very gently over the silver grill part until i could see a little space removed it and then on the backside of that little grill was some black stuff  i removed that and now it sound good again.

TrojanMan88
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my the updated Galaxy buds when I purchased my Note 10+ and Tab S6. They have worked flawlessly until recently, I let them update and now the right ear bud is extremely faint to the point that I cant hear it. I have tried all troubleshooting tips listed in both this and the other thread but unfortunatly none of these worked. Help would be much appreciated

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TrojanMan88 Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.