cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPb0cKe2GU8
Astronaut

Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have recently received my galaxy buds through the mail and have had no issues with them with one exception.  The call quality on the party that i am talking to is awful. They go through being able to hear me to not being able to understand anything that I am saying because of distortion in the mic.  I have seen other people having similar issues online and was curious if there is a solution to this problem yet?  I have updated the buds, wear app, and phone.  I have tried resetting the connection between the devices. Any help that you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have been through all of the troubleshooting posted here on the boards then generally an exchange of the buds is recommended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have been through all of the troubleshooting posted here on the boards then generally an exchange of the buds is recommended. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

useredkHIXKAz1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do not buy these Galaxy Buds. If there is any external noise the microphone makes call quality unintelligible like you are on a tunnel. I had mine replaced twice and the same issue is on every set. Support wastes your time troubleshooting when they know that the product is defective. Samsung needs to refund customers and go back to their engineers to create a decent product.

userQWziBjeEZo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It may be too early to tell. I will have to do more testing, but I was able to improve audio performance by disabling the battery optimization for the Galaxy Wearables app. I did a test call and the other person on the phone the audo sounded good where it was completely TRASH before.  Give it a try