cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfWDnup2LMt
Constellation

Galaxy buds call quality issue

My Samsung buds work pretty well when listening to music and video paired with my Galaxy S10e.  But making phone calls on it, is very frustrating.  I hear the people on the call just fine, but most people that the other end say, they can barely understand anything that I am saying.  Sometimes they work ok, and the caller on the other end says they can hear me fine.  But most of the time the callers say they can hardly make out what I am saying at all.  This makes it very frustrating to depend on them to make and answer a call.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds call quality issue

Hi there, have any resets helped?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Izituni
Constellation

Hi ,

I have the same problem and is very FAA straight to start every conversation do you hear me.

Please advise

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userJRNXEqZJDs
Asteroid

Same issue.  Looks like hundreds of others have complained as well.  All Samsung does is tell you to reset and finally to exchange for a new pair, which also has this issue.  

It's time we start to organize a class action lawsuit for the defective Galaxy Buds.

Dexter
Cosmic Ray

This is my third pair. Send me a private message

Samsung_e2ChvCK
Astronaut

yes ! A little bit

yes ! A little bit

user2KwKMpkeSX
Constellation

I am also having issues people on the far end can not hear me very well. I have to take the buds out and switch over to the phone and they hear me fine. I have a $30 blue tooth headset with better mic quality then the galaxy buds

userY2zEVJiAGK
Constellation

Hi, 

Also for me same problem with calls.

any one as a solution?

please...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you are experiencing this, can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?