cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNiq7E3ACTH
Constellation

Galaxy buds charging case constantly glowing

Hey, i was gifted with the galaxy buds. One night i charged them up, an now the light is constantly glowing red. The buds themselves won't charge unless the case is plugged to a wall adapter. I only had them for a week now with no way to return them. And the manufacture date is 2019/10. I used my note 10 +'s cable and wall charger (samsung original) to charge them.

6 REPLIES 6
usermwtrsUMq21
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds charging case constantly glowing

I might be wrong about this, but the note 10 charger might be charging the case to fast because of the wattage and overheating it and the case might stop charging entirely to prevent overheating. Try using the charger that the galaxy buds came with (if it came with a separate brick) or a different brick

userNiq7E3ACTH
Constellation

I have tried that for 2 days now. I used a standard 5V 2A  charger (also from samsung) but the situation sadly hasn't changed. Also used different cables. And if it broke, how can i replace it? I don't have a bill.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If the charging cradle or buds are not charging, an exchange is recommended. To set up an exchange ticket the following information will need to be sent in private message: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate number:
Email address:

Full Model Code:

Serial Number:
Proof of purchase: Store location/ logo
                               Date of purchase 
                               Product description 
                               Unit Price 
                               Total amount paid 
                               Payment method 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello there, I just wanted to check in with you and see if you had gotten the chance to provide the information requested.

Highlighted

Have you tried charging them via the Note 10+ wireless powershare yet?

userNiq7E3ACTH
Constellation

I have, they turn on and off every second. I let them discharge now. I can now use the case again but it still bugs out some time. Like stated before, wireless charging does not work and i cannot have it charging for more than 1 hour or it gets stuck to the constant glowing again. So there is still the problem....but not quite as devastating as before.