cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreatTyler
Asteroid

Galaxy buds connectivity issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since the last firmware update the bluetooth connection to my buds is terrible. It starts to get choppy as soon as I put my phone in my pocket. If I old the phone behind my back it goes away completely. This performance is just unacceptable 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GreatTyler
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds connectivity issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey,

So I connected the galaxy buds, went into the wearables app and clicked "About earbuds", then I reset the buds and set them up again like new and this helped with my issue for now. Hope this helps you as well

19 REPLIES 19
useriMsdazUyga
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem I cant even use them cause as soon i put my phone on my pocket it starts to cut off, very choppy bluetooth connection. My $40 anker soundcore spirit x put the galaxy buds to shame on that aspect.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to look into this further. Please provide the following:

Model of phone connected to:

Software version of phone:

Wearables app version:

Software version of Buds:

Have you tested the Buds with any other devices?

GreatTyler
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! I ended up resetting the earbuds since this happened after an update they got and that must have cleared something up cause they are much better now.

userwpDX8SDkgg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung j7 and both phone and galaxy buds up to date.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwpDX8SDkgg What troubleshooting steps have you done in regards to your issue?

userOV2LgNtn2R
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will it work on a note 5 with Android 7.0 with it's full features and quality?

GreatTyler
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey,

So I connected the galaxy buds, went into the wearables app and clicked "About earbuds", then I reset the buds and set them up again like new and this helped with my issue for now. Hope this helps you as well

user1vDzRpss2z
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As i am using a iPhone 6s and can not use an app how do I fix this?  Using latest iOS and firmware on the buds ... I have even used the windows 10 app and have tried to update there no help!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe this to be a temporary fix for that session. What it achieves is getting the buds to find a new communications channel. To avoid having to reset your buds on a daily basis, you need to take the buds out of their case after you get outside. I had this issue forever and just dealt with it. Then I started turning them on after I got outside and away from my home's wifi. Now I get very few stutters (like 99% fewer).