cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQKoeC0m5sT
Asteroid

Galaxy buds horrible call quality

Had my Galaxy buds for over a month now and from day one people on the other end say I sound muffled or far away. I updated the firmware and reset them and nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP!!!

I use them for work and really need them this is very disappointing why cant Samsung get this issue FIXED already!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds horrible call quality

Thank you for reaching out. Have you verified that the buds are being worn correctly? Have you also cleaned the buds?

userQKoeC0m5sT
Asteroid

Yes they are being worn correctly. Yes they are clean. Yes they have the most updated firmware and yes I've reset them. Nothing works at this point they are useless to me if I can't make any calls on them. 😡

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried them with another device to see if you experience the same symptoms?

userQKoeC0m5sT
Asteroid

Yes I have tried using it with iphone and other devices with the same outcome tried. EVERYTHING under the sun to make them work and nothing is fixing the problem. 

THIS IS FLAT OUT DISSAPOINTING. 

userQKoeC0m5sT
Asteroid

3 days after responding and still no answer from Samsung in regards to this KNOWN issue. What's it going to take to get this fixed once and for all??????????????????

userqapWyJLVo8
Constellation

Was this ever fixed for you?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userQKoeC0m5sT Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

userL7zwDCekvH
Constellation

I'm having the same problem. Was this ever resolved?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userL7zwDCekvH:  Could you send me a private message as well?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.